Alacer Gold Corp (AQG) is low-cost gold producer, with an 80% interest in the Copler Gold Mine in Turkey operated by Anagold Madencilik Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S, and the remaining 20% owned by Lidya Madencilik Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S.
Alacer Gold Corp operators in Materials sector and under industry of Gold. The company website is: http://www.alacergold.com.
The most recent AQG dividend details are as follows: ex-dividend date: 25/03/2014. This dividend is 2.21 cents. Franking percentage is: 0%. The payment date for this dividend is 16/04/2014.
Based on our analysis, from 2010, Alacer Gold Corp pays dividend 2 times. Total dividend is 25.06 cents. Average dividend is 12.53 cents. Maximum dividend is 22.85 cents while minimum dividend is 2.21 cents. We believe using more recent dividend history can provide better dividend analysis for a company.
You can also check out dividend history for similar stocks in the same sector as follows:
AQG Dividend Dates
Please click the table header to sort the data.
|Dividend||Franking||Ex-Dividend Date||Payment Date|
Dividend Growth Chart
A picture is better than thousands of words. The following chart shows you AQG dividend growth over the years