Pacifico Minerals Limited Dividend 2020

Pacifico Minerals Limited (PMY) is a Western Australian based development and exploration company. The company is currently focused on advancing the Sorby Hills Lead-Silver-Zinc Joint Venture project in WA. And owns a 75% interest in the Joint Venture with the remaining 25% (contributing) interest held by Henan Yuguang Gold & Lead Co. Ltd.

Pacifico Minerals Limited operators in Materials sector and under industry of Diversified Metals & Mining. The company website is: http://www.pacificominerals.com.au.

You can also check out dividend history for similar stocks in the same sector as follows:

PMY Dividend Dates

Please click the table header to sort the data.

No Dividend Dates Found